LCS FunRun Warrior Run!
October 13th at LCS
This year we would like to hold a jogathon as our fall fundraiser for the school. The date of the event will be Friday, October 13th. This will be a fun and effective way to raise support for our school while offering fun incentives and prizes for students. We are asking each student to try to find at least ten people who will sponsor them to run for $10, but more would be great. The fundraising will finish in an exciting field day for all LCS students.
There will be special games, activities, inflatables, treats and more. All names and money need to be turned in by Monday, October 9th. Please use the form to the right to record names and donations. We are grateful for every student that is a part of our school family. If each of us does our part, this will be a tremendous benefit for our school and students. THANK YOU!
– FunRun Obstacle Course
– Inflatable Slides, Bounce Houses, & Games
– Carnival Games and Prizes
– Popcorn, Cotton Candy, and Treats
• FunRun Day Tickets: For every $10 you collect in donations, you will receive a ticket on the day of the FunRun. You can use your tickets for inflatable slides, courses, bounce houses, games, popcorn, cotton candy and other treats and surprises.
• Any student who reaches the $100 goal by the following dates wins these prizes.
Wednesday, 9/27 – 3 Homework Passes
Friday, 9/29 – WaterBalloon the Principal
Monday, 10/2 – Enter Cash Drawing
Wednesday 10/4 – Free Candy
*Note: Once you qualify, you win all following prizes.
• Any student who reaches the $200 goal wins a Jogathon “Super-Pass”!
Unlimited Inflatable and Game Tickets
Free Lunch and Snacks
Free Jogathon T-shirt
A Chance to Win Other Jogathon Prizes
• The top fundraiser in each class wins a Jumpology Gift Card.
• The top fundraiser in each grade level wins a Kindle Fire HD8 or $100 gift card.
Last Year’s Fundraising Projects
Music Program Upgrades – New Timpani
This Year’s Fundraising Projects
Classroom Technology Upgrades
Building and Maintenance Upgrades
FunRun Volunteer Need and Info
We will need help making this event a special day. We would welcome any volunteers from our student body’s families. We will need help with set-up, running games and booths, monitoring inflatables, photographing, coordinating, and more. We will need help making this event a special day. We would welcome any volunteers from our student body’s families. We will need help with set-up, running games and booths, monitoring inflatables, photographing, coordinating, and more. LCS will provide lunch and an event t-shirt for volunteers. Please contact the office or Principal John Tignor if you would like to volunteer.